The Heretic Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Heretic Brotherhood

Secret Illarion guild

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guild emblem

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guild emblem Empty Guild emblem Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:18 am

Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

So, my idea was to send a pm to the gms about the actual presence of our guild, and request some cloak items made to show us as a group.
Those outside of the guild wouldn't understand anything but the fact that our characters are connected and yet we would remain mysterious.

My idea of the emblem that represents our guild is a green cloak with a silver or a gold spider.

The spider because it's fuckin badass predator, but also because of the guild's similarities with Drow culture and their hatred of the gods. Silver is a powerful metal yet not as alluring and tainted as gold, silver is valuable and shows a certain purity and that it's used much in folklore as a powerful deterrent to mythical creatures such as undead and werewolves.

If you have any ideas list em and we can decide on what exactly we want to be our guild emblem.

2Guild emblem Empty Re: Guild emblem Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:19 pm

Rincewind

Spider are damn creepy! If we agree on one it should be not a fat one.  What a Face One of those I would prefer.
Guild emblem Cvg586qe6asl7n1s4

As for the colour... I say green and silver is classic slytherin and looks badass.

3Guild emblem Empty Re: Guild emblem Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:38 am

Quirkily

Quirkily

Rincewind wrote:
As for the colour... I say green and silver is classic slytherin and looks badass.

Classic Slytherin... now I get the color scheme! Not just bad-a** orc! I do like the spider reference. Very Happy

4Guild emblem Empty all me Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:38 pm

CDviper

CDviper

the colors where entirely my idea btw and so was the emblem

5Guild emblem Empty Re: Guild emblem Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:05 pm

Hurr

are we talking about a new cloak? entirely new item?
Or just the description being changed in the Lookat?
cos if its a new item we would have to deal with the paperdolling and creation of graphics etc etc... no sure if GMs would be prepared to spend time on that. would have to find someone else who is willing to do it for us. in which case he/she should be a part of the guild to avoid the leakage of info.

And btw.. love the spider idea.. but what does a spider have to do with Drow culture? or did i get that wrong? all for it to use that as the emblem nonetheless.. and the colour scheme too... silver + green *thumbs up*

6Guild emblem Empty Re: Guild emblem Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:52 pm

Rincewind

I guess it means the description.
New items are a huge thing... but PO Grim will possibly paint our emblem on flags and pennants considerably easy if we provide enough cyber-cookies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum